The Philippine Studies Association, Inc. is excited for this year’s national conference with the theme: 500 Years of Christianity in the Philippines. The registration for the paper presenters is already closed, for any concern please email the Conference Secretariat at: [email protected]
The keynote addresses and the conference papers explore and critique the impact and significance of Christianity in the Philippines.
Non-paper presenters are invited to participate. Interested participants can register at this link: https://forms.gle/ycbPCSXhYFe4bXFPA
Non-presenting participants may register until August 23, 2021.
Adjusted Conference Rates:
Participants based in the Philippines — PhP3,000 or US$ 60
Participants based outside the Philippines — US$ 75
Students with proof of current enrolment
Enrolled in a Philippine college/university — PhP 1500 or US$ 30
Enrolled outside the Philippines — US$ 40
Payment details can be found in the registration form.
Scans of deposit receipt/proof of payment should be emailed to [email protected]
The registration fee includes the following:
1. Access to virtual sessions, including opening and closing ceremonies;
2. Access to online special events such as Ma-Aram (Vanishing Traditions) documentaries produced by PSA;
3. Digital book of abstracts/program, which includes a directory of conference participants;
4. Digital certificate of attendance;
5. Post-conference access to recordings of sessions, with permission from presenters.