OPEN Talk features a discussion about entrepreneurship amidst the pandemic. The discussion will focus on the entrepreneurs/social entrepreneurs' experiences, challenges, lessons learned, and best practices on managing enterprises, whether via offline or online commerce, during this challenging times.
Join us in the discussion with our resource speakers:
● Mr. Emilio B. Climaco, Farm Owner, CHEFerd's Farm, Brgy. Maulawin, Pagsanjan, Laguna
● Ms. Heidi Ricca Cruz-Del Rosario, Business Owner, Half the Price (HTP) Hub Women’s Clothing Store, Bulacan
● Mr. Joseph Erwin Frances R. Mituda, Owner, Frances Rapirap Mituda Review and Tutorial Center, Rizal, Laguna
Joining as moderators are:
● Mr. Brian A. Belen, Agroenterprise Development Consultant, Founder, President and CEO, ABF Integrated Farms and Agribusiness Center Inc., Course Coordinator, Personal Entrepreneurial Development, University of the Philippines Open University
● Mr. Ramon Manuel T. Nisperos, MBA, an e-Commerce, Marketing and Business Strategy Consultant and Course Coordinator for the e-Commerce and New Enterprise Planning at University of the Philippines Open University.
This OPEN Talk episode, a collaborative undertaking between the Continuing Education Program of the Faculty of Management and Development Studies and UPOU Multimedia
Center, airs live on 8 September 2021, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm at networks.upou.edu.ph/opentalk and here at https://www.facebook.com/UPOpenUniversityNetworks
#OPENTalk #UPOpenUniversity #UniversityOfTheFuture #EntrepreneurshipAmidstthePandemic #Entrepreneur #Entrepreneurship #Commerce
UP Open University (UPOU) UPOU Faculty of Management & Development Studies UPOU Faculty of Education UPOU Faculty of Information and Communication Studies Ugnayan ng Pahinungód UPOU UPOU Massive Open Distance e-Learning
Source: UPOU Networks - Multimedia Center FB
September 22, 2021 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM