- This event has passed.
Training Course on Road Safety Audit
August 16 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Register for our Training Course on Road Safety Audit!
Municipal/City planners, Municipal/City engineers, traffic engineers, transportation planners, and local and national government personnel involved in transportation and related functions
August 3 – 5, 8-12, 15-16, 2022 8:00 – 12:00/12:30
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
1. Present and discuss key principles on road safety;
2. Identify different traffic control elements and explain its purpose;
3. Recognize standard road facilities implemented for efficient traffic flow and safety;
4. Discuss the important considerations in the planning and design of highways and intersections;
5. Explain the two major concepts of road safety engineering: black spot analysis and road safety audit;
6. Describe and apply the principles and steps in conducting road safety audit;
7. Prepare road safety audit report and presentations; and
8. Discuss the fundamentals of iRAP approach to risk assessment and mitigation.
Php 8,500 plus vat
REGISTRATION LINK: https://bit.ly/RSAApplicationForm
For inquiries, you may contact our Training Unit via [ [email protected] ]
Source: UP National Center for Transportation Studies Facebook