Maersk Regional Management Trainee Program
We are the Omnichannel-Fulfilment arm of the world’s largest integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify our customers’ supply chains. As the logistics partner of choice for major local and multinational companies, we offer a suite of integrated logistics and supply chain management services in the Lifestyle, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Retail, and Technology sectors. Through our comprehensive distribution network in Asia, we collaborate closely with over 400 brand owners and retailers to provide tailor-made warehousing and transport management solutions. Our Omnichannel-Fulfilment business connects origins and destinations with flexibility, timeliness and responsiveness. Today, with the increasing importance of e-commerce and cross border trades, we provide a total omnichannel-fulfilment solution and operate major regional hubs and consolidation centres to optimise inventory flow and ensure quick response.
We are committed to put our customers’ needs first. Global Markets are evolving fast, and we aim to connect, protect, and simplify our customers’ supply chain in response to these changes. We are on an exciting journey to transform the flow of goods, data and materials that sustain people, businesses and economies the world over – driving our vision as a true global integrator.
Nurturing future leaders is pivotal to our success. Our Regional Management Trainee (MT) Program provides an accelerated journey for graduates to develop to their fullest potential and become our business leaders in the near future.
As a MT, you will be participating in an intensive 18-month program where you will be exposed to new business environments. We’ll give you real professional experience and the chance to apply your knowledge to real business challenges through job rotations, blended learning activities, management mentoring, corporate training and special projects. You’ll also get guidance and coaching from an experienced mentor. There will also be many opportunities to connect with new faces, including senior leaders, MT alumni and fellow trainees.
Successful graduates of the GMT program will be offered a landing role in the company beginning their journey to becoming Managers or Senior Managers within 2 to 5 years.
Functions that you will be exposed to:
- Operations – we are operations centric and thrive on thrive on delivering results. You get hands-on exposure on the warehouse floor understanding how we design solutions, implement and execute them for our global retail clients. Get behind the scenes during major online campaigns like 11.11. We guarantee a roller coaster ride.
- Commercial – Our people see themselves as an extension of our customers. Our customers’ success is our success. In fact, to say we are customer obsessed is no exaggeration. Learn about consultative selling methods, experience how to engage a client and develop a solution that make their supply chain even more efficient. We are passionate about service excellence and our customers know that we have them covered, no matter what happens. Our MTs get a chance to be on the frontline with us.
- Functions – People, IT, Finance are the nuts and bolts that keep this ship moving. You get to experience the full scope of each individual function depending on your course of study. From business or sales controlling, to developing and driving people strategies and implementing custom tech solutions with our clients; you get a chance to apply what you learnt in school in the real working environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors or master degree (any discipline) with a good GPA
- Fresh graduates or have a maximum of 2-years working experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, drive to succeed, and proactive
- Passionate about the Supply Chain industry
- Good spoken and written English
Want to be part of our exciting growth journey? Join us as a Management Trainee! You’ll play a vital part in our success, developing, designing, and implementing innovative supply chain solutions, which bring visibility, reliability and accountability to our customer’s supply chains.
Apply here: https://maersk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Maersk_Careers/job/PH—Manila/Regional-Management-Trainee_R55725