A graduate from the University of the Philippines Los Baños campus (UPLB) topped the November 2022 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced.
Carl Jervin Rivera Magtira gained a percentage rating of 95.00, the highest among 8,029 who successfully hurdled the exams.
The rest of the Top 10 highest scorers are the following:
Meanwhile, the PRC also announced the top performing schools, these are:
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- University of the Philippines – Los Baños
- Surigao del Sur State University – Main Campus
- Carlos A. Hilado Memorial State College – Talisay
- De La Salle University – Manila
Complete list of passers, click here.