• Assists in periodic valuation of liabilities under IGAAP and Local bases.
• Assists in risk and capital management processes
• Provide support on product development initiatives, including agents’ servicing functions such as attending
to queries on product features and policy options.
• Provide support on experience studies.
• Provide support for various monitoring reports.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mathematics or Statistics preferably with
• Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Has knowledge in Mathematics, mathematical models, and model design & analysis;Actuarial principles and
analysis; Law and compliance principles; Insurance principles and terminology and Insurance and financial
• General awareness of key actuarial concepts as they relate to business environment.
• Is into developing competency in at least one (1) key area of responsibility.
• Has the ability to apply competency in the use of information technology tools to design and implement
programs for data modeling, scenario testing, financial projections, and product pricing.
• With or without work experience.
• Applicants must be willing to work at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
• 4 Full-Time positions available
Interested applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]
or visit this link: https://sunlife.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Experienced-Jobs/job/Taguig-City-National-Capital-Region-Manila/Actuarial-Analyst_JR00041362
Actuarial Analyst Job Description
Sunlife – Actuarial Analyst