Position: Junior Project Assistant (JPA) (Salary Grade 13)
Nature of Appointment: Contract of Service
Place of Assignment: UP Office of Alumni Relations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and manage official social media accounts and website,
- Create posts on all social media platforms and website; including writing and editing for the promotion of programs, activities, and other alumni related events;
- Respond to queries received on the social media accounts;
- Develop social media content plan that is consistent with the University’s identity;
- Prepare monthly reports to monitor and evaluate the social media platforms and website performances;
- Keep up to date on the best practices and emerging trends in social media and website; and
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the director.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job,
- At least two years of relevant experience;
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud Applications;
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications and virtual collaboration tools;
- Must have excellent written communication skills; and
- Must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategies.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit a copy of the following requirements to [email protected] using this subject line format:
Application for Junior Project Assistant – [Last name], [First name]
- Letter of Application addressed to:
Jeanette L. Yasol-Naval, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Public Affairs
Director for Office of Alumni Relations
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate/s of training attended and portfolio of work (if any)