The UP Padayon Public Service Office recently released their October-December 2023 reports showing the various public service activities of UP Constituent Universities (UP CUs). These are highlights from the different alumni groups of each UP CU.
The Office of Alumni Relations, the UPLB Alumni Association (UPLBAA), and the UP College of Agriculture Class of 1960 initiated the Pili Drive Legacy Project, a project that aims to adorn the iconic Pili Drive with more pili trees.
The UP Manila College of Medicine ’98, UP Medical Alumni Association, and UP Manila College of Medicine Postgraduate Institute of Medicine partnering in the last quarter of 2023 to provide the public with several educational webinars covering various medical updates and themes.
UP Padayon Public Service Office relies heavily on each CU’s social media and website for their report. If there are initiatives that are not posted but would like to be included in their report, please get in touch with them at [email protected].
Join our team at the University of the Philippines Manila National Telehealth Center! We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer, Senior Data Scientist, Junior Front-end Developer, and Junior Back-end Developer.
General Qualifications (applicable to all posts):
1. Educational Background in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
3. Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
4. Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
Senior Mobile Developer
1. Must have at least 3 years of experience in Ionic Framework
Senior Data Scientist
1. Must have at least 2 years of experience in Machine Learning and NLP
Junior Front-end Developer
1. Must have at least 1 year of experience in React/Angular
Junior Back-end Developer
1. Must have at least 1 year of experience in Python (Django/Flask)
Knowledge in Machine Learning/NLP is a plus
Interested applicants must submit their letter of intent and curriculum vitae to [email protected].